What makes our course unique compared to other providers
- The only Advanced Kettlebell Course in the UK covering 2 hand Kettlebell variations, covering Outside the Leg Swings, Dead Snatch and Clean Variations, Renegade Rows, Sots Presses, Advanced Pistols and reviewing and discussing accentuated eccentric training & Kettlebells.
What will you learn
- Advanced Kettlebells movements, Advanced Program design for 1-2-1 & Group training and Kettlebell classes.
- 2 arm Swings
- 2 arm KB Snatch & Variations
- 2 arm KB Cleans & Variations
- 2 arm KB Jerks
- Front Squats
- Advanced Pistols
- 2 arm 1 leg deadlifts & Accentuated eccentric training
- 2 arm Military Press/Bottom Up Press
- Renegade Rows
- 2 arm Floor Press
- 2 arm rows
- One day intensive, practical & theory based course over 8 hours duration.
- 8 hours practical course, including practical assessment and a case study assignment to be completed within 4 weeks.
- Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors with a Kettlebell qualification
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s with a Kettlebell qualification
- Level 4 Exercise Specialists with a Kettlebell qualification
- Sports coaches with a Kettlebell qualification
- Police force PT’s with a Kettlebell qualification
- Fire department PT’s with a Kettlebell qualification
- Military PTI’s with a Kettlebell qualification
Certification & CPD points
- A DSW Education certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
- 8 CPD points – to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
- New Customer £165.00
- Existing Customer £150.00
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Advanced Kettlebells.
- Students will learn how to perform Advanced Kettlebells lifts
- Students will learn how to teach Advanced Kettlebells lifts
- Students will learn how to design an Advanced Kettlebell program for 1-2-1 training
- Students will learn how to design & deliver an Advanced Kettlebell class for group training.
- Achieve DSW Education Kettlebell training Level 2 status
- Support & Guidance from DSW Education on your future CPD.
- Opportunity to become a member of the DSW Education National Coaching Team
- (Pending successful completion of the course and an interview with the DSW Education Management Team.)
Continual Professional Development with DSW Education.
- Automatic discount on further courses