What makes our course unique compared to other providers
- The only Level 1 Kettlebell Course in the UK that Covers the Traditional Kettlebell Swings and Olympic Style Swing Variations. We also Cover The Traditional Pre Swing Style Snatches and Cleans and the Dead Snatch and Clean Variations. In addition we also cover advanced assistance movements, including Pistols, 1 Leg Deadlifts covering both Ipse & Contra Lateral variations. As well as advanced bottom up press variations for upper body strength.
What will you learn
- History of the Kettlebell, Kettlebells Basics, Program design for 1-2-1 training and Kettlebell classes.
- Snatch & Variations
- Cleans & Variations
- One leg deadlifts Ipse/Contra Lateral
- Military Press/Bottom Up Press
- One Arm KB Row
- Floor Press
- Turkish Getups
- One day intensive, practical & theory based course over 8 hours duration.
- 8 hours practical course, including practical assessment and a case study assignment to be completed within 4 weeks.
- Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
- Level 4 Exercise Specialists
- Sports coaches
- Police force PT’s
- Fire department PT’s
- Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
- A DSW Education certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
- 8 CPD points– to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
- New Customer £135.00 Plus VAT
- Existing Customer £120.00 Plus VAT
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Kettlebells.
- Students will understand the History of the Kettlebell
- Students will learn how to perform the Kettlebells lifts
- Students will learn how to teach the Kettlebells lifts
- Students will learn how to design a Kettlebell program for 1-2-1 training
- Students will learn how to design & deliver a Kettlebell class for group training.
- Achieve DSW Education Kettlebell training Level 1 status
- Support & Guidance from DSW Education on your future CPD.
- Opportunity to become a member of the DSW Education National Coaching Team
- (Pending successful completion of the course and an interview with the DSW Education Management Team.)
Continual Professional Development with DSW Education.
- Automatic discount on further courses