Advanced Nutrition For Performance
- Advanced Nutrition For Performance
What makes our course unique compared to other providers:
- The Only Nutrition course in the UK that reviews and advises on superfood and supplement guidance for improved health and enhanced sports performance
What will you learn:
- A recap of digestive biology, structure and function.
- More Biology: Cells, organelles and membranes.
- Health and performance: How foods affect hormones within the body and how foods can be used to promote performance, recovery and growth.
- Food types critical for sports performance and Health.
- How the body metabolises and utilises fats, proteins and carbohydrates and the effects of these nutrients have both physically and psychologically.
- An examination of fats and the role of fats within the body and understanding the essential role fats play in human health, body composition and performance.
- The relationship between proper exercise and muscular development, body fat reduction and discriminate weight loss.
- The roles of super foods and performance enhancing supplements in sports performance.
- Nutritional assessment of diet and food planning for your clients to enhance both health and performance.
- Measuring body composition.
- One day theory based course over 8 hour’s duration
- 8 hours theory course, including a case study. Our student must then develop a nutrition plan, utilising information that has been covered within the course, which will aim improve the case study’s body composition and performance. This plan must then be submitted for review.
- Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
- Level 4 Exercise Specialists
- Sports coaches
- Police force PT’s
- Fire department PT’s
- Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
- A DSW Education certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of your assessments.
- New Customer £157.50 Plus VAT
- Existing Customer £140.00 Plus VAT
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering nutrition
- Students will learn how to assess and devise a nutrition program
- Achieve DSW Education Advanced Nutrition For Performance
- Support & Guidance from DSW Education on your future CPD.
- Continual Professional Development with DSW Education.
- Automatic discount on further courses