Suspension Trainer Level 1
- Suspension Trainer Level 1
What makes our course unique compared to other providers
- Our Suspension Trainer Level 1 Course brings together researched based Strength & Conditioning methods in conjunction with Suspension training equipment and rigs. Our course focuses on Isotonic, Isometric and Ballistic movements in preparation for higher impact gymnastic movements. Throughout the 2 day course you will learn how to perform and teach each movement and apply it at the correct time for your client or athlete based on their training age. Our course will focus on upper body pressing and pulling movements, core movements and lower body movements that are knee and hip flexion dominant. We will also teach you how to perform and teach movements with bands and develop a training program for a 121 or group environment. The course will be assessed throughout the 2 days and assessed via a case study assignment which will be based on devising a Suspension training program for a client.
What will you learn
Overview of suspension training, rigs and equipment.
Upper Body & Core
- Isotonic Pushing movements
- Isotonic Pulling movements
- Isometric Pushing movements
- Isometric Pulling movements
- Ballistic Movements
- Gymnastic Movements
- Core movements
Lower Body & Programming
- Isotonic movements
- Isometric movements
- Program Design for 121 & Group training
- Case study
• Two day intensive, practical & theory based course over 16 hours duration.
• 16 hours practical course, including practical assessment and a case study
Assignment to be completed within 4 weeks.
• Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
• Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
• Level 4 Exercise Specialists’
• Sports coaches
• Police force PT’s
• Fire department PT’s
• Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
• A DSW Education certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
• 16 CPD points – to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
New Customer £325.00
Existing Customer £299.00
• Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Suspension Trainer Movements.
• Students will learn how to perform Suspension Trainer Movements
• Students will learn how to teach Suspension Trainer Movements
• Students will learn how to design & deliver a Suspension Trainer program for 1-2-1 training
• Students will learn how to design & deliver a Suspension Trainer program for a group
• Achieve DSW Education Suspension Trainer Level 1 status
• Support & Guidance from DSW Education on your future CPD.
• Opportunity to become a member of the DSW Education National Coaching Team
(Pending successful completion of the course and an interview with the
DSW Education Management Team.)
Continual Professional Development with DSW Education.
• Automatic discount on further courses