Speed Training Workshops
What makes our workshop unique compared to other providers:
- Our Speed Training Workshop, doesn’t just cover standard plyometric drills. We also cover many other approaches to Speed training throughout the Strength Speed Continuim, including Speed lifts with Chains and Eccentric Hooks. We also analyse the differences between Ballistic and Plyometric training and how to apply each of them for sustainable results.
What will you learn:
- An overview of speed training and an explanation on how to plan and deliver speed training sessions for your clients
- Speed Squats,Deadlifts and Bench Press, utilising Chains & Eccentric Hooks
- An overview of ballistic training and an explanation on how to plan and deliver ballistic training.
- An overview of plyometric training and an explanation on how to plan and deliver plyometric training.
- Basic ballistic and plyometric exercises & progressions
- Advanced ballistic and plyometric exercises & progressions
- One day, practical & theory based workshop over 8 hour’s duration.
- Experienced CIMSPA Level 2 Gym Instructors
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
- Level 4 Exercise Specialists
- Sports coaches
- Police force PT’s
- Fire department PT’s
- Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
- A DSW Education certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of your assessments. 4 CPD points– to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Speed training
- Students will learn the fundamentals of Speed training, learning how to plan and deliver Speed training sessions for athletes and clients.
- Achieve DSW Education Speed Training certificate.
- Support & Guidance from DSW Education on your future CPD.
- Continual Professional Development with DSW Education.
- Automatic discount on further workshops and seminars