Postural Analysis Workshop
- Postural Analysis
What makes our workshop unique compared to other providers:
- Our postural analysis workshop is taught by a registered Sports Osteopath who works with elite athletes and sports teams. You will learn directly from an expert in their own field, on how to correctly assess and identify incorrect posture and discuss how this impacts your athletes and clients when they perform specific movement patterns. We also cover different approaches to stretching and its application to rectify structural imbalances.
What will you learn:
- How to assess incorrect posture.
- Identifying Mal-alignment of the spine and peripheral joints.
- Identification of muscle chains and the application to correct lifting techniques
- Muscle testing for specific lower limb
- Overview and explanation of static, dynamic and PNF stretching techniques.
- One day, theory based workshop over 8 hour’s duration.
- Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Level 3 & 4 Advanced Personal Trainer’s/Exercise Specialists
- Sports coaches
- Police force PT’s
- Fire department PT’s
- Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
- A DSW Education certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of your assessments. 4 CPD points– to help meet your continual professional development requirements
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering;
- Postural analysis students will learn how to correctly assess and identify incorrect posture and discuss how this impacts your athletes and clients when they perform specific movement patterns. We also cover different approaches to stretching and its application to rectify structural imbalances.
- Achieve DSW Education Program Design certificate.
- Support & Guidance from DSW Education on your future CPD.
- Continual Professional Development with DSW Education. Automatic discount on further workshops and seminars